3l poetry carnival - May 10, 2009

Posted by 3L on 9:26 PM

Welcome to the May 10, 2009 edition of 3l poetry carnival.




Inspirational


Gin Getz presents Subtle Mountain; High Mountain Musing posted at High Mountain Musing, saying, "An intimate view of changing seasons, life on the mountain."

Tanya Sharma presents Will I find my way posted at My Poems, saying, "THis is my first effort."



Love


Vicky Allison presents Poetic License posted at AntiCelebrity.net.



Dark


Riversider presents Kestrel's Dive posted at River's Bend.


Vicky Allison presents Self indulgent, melodramatic poetry posted at AntiCelebrity.net, saying, "Poem written a couple of days after I lost my dog"


Ian Moore presents Wordshred.com | Poems by Ian Moore posted at Word Shred.



Other


Madeleine Begun Kane presents An Ode To Writer's Block posted at Mad Kane's Political Madness.



That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of 3l poetry carnival
using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.




0 comments:

Post a Comment